More about me and data emotions here and on my social pages.
Your wall is not different to Times Magazine cover, appear as many times as you seem worthy, know its worth and be an exemplary editor of your own data emotions.
Media contributions and data clinics
I often share my views on human intelligence, anatomical discussions on emotions and connection of our “second brain” with our trust scale.
Emotions, data and trust. Data holding our emotions scale our trust barometer readings. There is a perfect data explanation on the emotions flow.
- Young Innovators (Start-ups)
- Fathers Day 2021: What can you learn from your father?
- Web 3.0 Data Model – Maximum Visibility
- Freelancers and Data – UK/Pakistan
- Ease After Hard-work – Be The Voice Of Reasoning And Logic
Wajid Khan is a writer, and data doctor based in London. Publishing weekly data stories especially on the emotionless data waste.
Time to make sense of the new gold – data, by governing emotions, so that you or your brand can flourish while accepting your authenticity.