Wajid Khan is a writer and strategist based in London. A former developer, ending up with a doctorate in data while implementing ‘data emotions’ strategies for 100s of SMEs in the United Kingdom.
Insights on data strategy use cases are available on request. For commercial and partnership enquiries contact us at email@example.com
Hey, Data Doc! You are the best doctor of analysing your own data and emotions!
Everyone is potentially a “data scientist”, when it comes to “emotions” or sharing frustration, where data is nothing more than spam (our unhappy) moments of exchange. No one understands your brand better than YOU!Data Doc30
- The new spark of expression
- A lousy cat deserves a rotten rat.
- Safe School to Crypto Tamil
- Young Innovators (Start-ups)
- Web 3.0 Data Model – Maximum Visibility